The Bennett 45L Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace
The stylish Bennett 45L gas fireplace offers you a choice of black metal surround with safety barrier or decorative stainless steel surround with safety barrier.
Your choice. The Bennett 45 is gorgeous either way! It will keep you warm.
- Flush clean face design
- Electronic ignition
- Ceramic glass
- 7 day programmable thermostat deluxe remote
- 7 stage modulating valve (flame control)
- Linear style dual stainless steel pan burner
- 100% Safety shut off
- NG or LP
- Top vent only
- Black Porcelain panels
- Deluxe digital remote control
- Dual Fan kit with 6 stage adjustable control
- Black reflective fire glass media
- 9 piece decorative rock media set
Optional – 14 Piece Design Media Kit
Deluxe 14 piece log set with designer decorative media including black fire glass, 90 piece pebbles, rocks, embers.
- Termination kit
- Extra decorative rock media – 3 piece set
- Natural gas conversion kit
- Hard pipe vent
- Flex vent to hard pipe adapter
- Clean face black surround with safety barrier
- Basic trim & safety barrier
- Decorative stainless steel surround with safety barrier
- Natural Gas
- Liquid Propane
Glass Viewing Area
- 16-1/2” H x 42” W
Installation Support Center
View technical specification drawings, preview or download the most current manuals, brochures and repair guides.
|Manual||Specifications||Repair Guide||Brochures||FAQ’s||Technical Support|
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide, that is an externally vented by-product of fuel combustion, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More on California Proposition 65 – CLICK HERE
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.