Tahoe 450L – Outdoor Vent Free Linear Fireplace
All stainless steel fireplace.
The Tahoe can be built-in to highlight the 3” trim look or clean face install.
Tahoe 45OL features rock and Black Onyx fire glass media, and a stainless steel frame.
- Outdoor Vent Free Linear
- All stainless steel fireplace.
- The Tahoe can be built-in to highlight the 3” trim look or clean face install.
- Tahoe 45OL features rock and Black Onyx fire glass media, and a stainless steel frame.
- All stainless steel unit
- 40,500 BTU
- Electronic Ignition ‐ battery powered
- Can be built‐in to highlight the 3” trim look or clean face install.
- Linear style burner ‐ crisscross design
- 6″ glass shield
- Remote control
- Black reflective fire glass media and 9 piece decorative rock media set
- Stainless steel cover with kill switch
Optional – Design Media Kits
RUSTIC ‐ Deluxe 14 piece log set, black fire glass, 90 piece pebbles, rocks, embers.
DRIFT ‐ Deluxe 15 piece log set, black fire glass, 90 piece pebbles, rocks, embers
BIRCH ‐ Deluxe 15 piece log set, black fire glass, 90 piece pebbles, rocks, embers
Installation Support Center
View technical specification drawings, preview or download the most current manuals, brochures and repair guides.
|Manual||Specifications||Repair Guide||Brochures||FAQ’s||Technical Support|
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide, that is an externally vented by-product of fuel combustion, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More on California Proposition 65 – CLICK HERE
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.